I purchased this.
Hi! If you haven't entered my Chinovi Cosmetics Tasting Menu Giveaway, go enter now! It's still open through tomorrow!
We've been having typical weird April weather for Colorado--five inches of heavy, wet snow on the ground in the morning, and warm and sunny by evening. I am really looking forward to moving out of the weird weather of April and into May, which is one of my favorite months of the year. I decided to do a springtime look today since I have beautiful, warm, burst-in-bloom spring weather on my mind. I used mostly Darling Girl Cosmetics for this look.
WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion all over moving lid and brow bone
Jordana Glam Rock Green eyeliner pencil on inner half of lower lid
em Michelle Phan Teal Tease Waterliner on outer half of lower lid
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
- Glitter Glue all over moving lid and brow bone
- Calla all over brow bone and crease
- F*Bomb on top of the Jordana Glam Rock Green pencil
- Lush on top of the em Michelle Phan Teal Tease pencil
- Gilt Trip on inner third of moving lid and blended up into crease
- Paper Planes on center third of moving lid and blended up into crease
- Heat Wave on outer third of moving lid and blended into crease and up onto brow bone
- Princess Peach to highlight beneath brows and around tear duct area
Sugarpill Bulletproof to line upper lashes and very lightly and close to outer 1/3 of lower lashes
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black (2 coats on bottom, 4 on top)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel