Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dramatic Darksider Makeup

I went to a party last night to celebrate Blix Moonmaiden's husband's birthday. I knew there would be some darksider types there, so I figured it was an opportunity to wear a look that's a bit more dramatic than I would typically wear. 


I ended up being a complete party pooper, feeling tired to the bone after only my first drink, so like the old folks we are, my husband and I left at 10:30pm, and I was asleep by midnight! It took me longer to get ready than the amount of time we stayed at the party. I feel like such a schmuck because I'd been so excited to get my party on. Not sure what happened. I've had a really rough couple of weeks at work and maybe the exhaustion just caught up with me. 


I wore so much makeup and can't remember everything, so I'm not going to list it all. If you are curious, just ask and I'll see what I can do to remember. I can say that after my testing out Meow's Tutankhamun the other day, I decided to wear it last night over Pixie Epoxy. The Pixie Epoxy really makes the color amazing and completely different than when worn over primer and blended. 


The totally awesome Catacombs Necklace is from Elements & Artifacts. I love this necklace so much. It reminds me of my visit last fall to Kostnice in Kutna Hora, Czech Republic. 













2 comments: