Sunday, September 4, 2011

Autumnal Colors

The tree in our yard is starting to lose its leaves, I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season yesterday, and there's a distinct nip in the air in the evenings and mornings. There's a definite change in seasons happening, and it's starting to feel like Autumn. As such, I'm TOTALLY in the mood to wear autumnal colors, but all of my fall-colored clothing is for cooler weather than what we have now during the daytime, so I had to satiate my need with autumnal colored makeup. No idea what I'll wear for clothes today (I'm still wearing a towel, LOL!)










And here's my whole makeup look with and without my glasses. Yes, I'm wearing a towel on my head. :)



Here’s how I created this EOTD:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion over upper lid and along bottom lash line
  • Tarte Dark Circle Defense under eyes, with Sweet Libertine Paraben-Free Undereye Concealer in Yellow patted on top
  • Archetype's Valley of the Kings in the inner corner of upper lid
  • Archetype's Yowie the Night Beast in the center of upper lid
  • MAC Push the Edge pigment on outer corner of upper lid and beneath lower lashes
  • A tiny bit of Archetype's Fairie Light very lightly patted on top of the Push the Edge (to give it some sparkle)
  • MAC Mauvement pigment along crease
  • MAC Brule on brow bone
  • MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet on lower waterline and lining upper lid
  • Estee Lauder MagnaScopic mascara in black on all lashes
  • Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette
  • Anastasia Brow Gel

Everything else I'm wearing: 

  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC20 (a shade too light for me at the end of summer)
  • Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
  • Clinique blush in Matte Bronze
  • A very thin layer of Morgana Cryptoria's Sheer Cocoa lip balm with another thin layer of Clinique Black Honey lip gloss on top

No comments:

Post a Comment