Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gold and Brown Colors for Fall

Today I wanted to wear browns and golds because the cottonwoods are gold, the aspens are starting to turn yellow, and autumn is definitely in the air. 


I also think it's time to let my eyebrows grow in so I can reshape them. There is some definite funkiness going on with the lines of my brows, and I think I just need to start over. I hate growing out my eyebrows; I always feel so self-conscious about it!


Necklace and custom earrings by Elements & Artifacts.






My hair was a giant frizz-ball today, hence the close-cropped photo. 


FACE:
  • MAC Prep + Prime Skin
  • MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
  • Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
  • Nars Orgasm blush

EYES:
  • Meow i-prime
  • Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
  • MAC Brule on brow bone
  • Geek Chic Viking King on inner 1/3 of lid and beneath inner 1/3 of lower lashes
  • Archetype Yowie the Night Beast on center 1/3 of lid and beneath center 1/3 of lower lashes
  • Meow Cairo on outer 1/3 of lid and beneath outer 1/3 lower lashes
  • Meow Anubis in crease
  • MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz lining upper lashes
  • Sephora Nano in Coffee along waterline
  • Benefit They're Real mascara 
  • Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
  • MAC Prep + Prime Lip
  • MAC Redwood lip pencil
  • MAC Strength lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment