Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Egyptian Treasures - Gold, Green, Brown

I am still playing with my Meow Cosmetics Egyptian Treasures eyeshadow samples. I don't really care for this eye color combo. It's not bad, it just doesn't do it for me. 


I have been having allergy attacks, haven't been sleeping well, and have been really tired lately, so tomorrow I think I'll go for a look that de-emphasizes my tired, red, puffy eyes. 






Awesome jewelry by Elements & Artifacts

FACE:
DHC Velvet Skin Coat
Sephora Mineral Compact Foundation in Claire Light 21
Clinique Blush in Aglow
MUFE High Definition Setting Powder

EYES:
Meow Cosmetics (MC) i-prime all over lids and under eyes
MAC Indianwood paint pot all over lids
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Sweet Libertine Yellow Concealer
Sephora Nano Eye Pencil in Coffee lining upper and lower waterlines
MC Treasure in inner corner
MC Obelisk in center of lid
MC Jackal in outer corner, outer crease and under lower lashes
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Benefit They're Real mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 eyebrow pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
MAC Neo Sci-Fi Lustre Lipstick in Astral 

No comments:

Post a Comment