Sunday, September 11, 2011

Purple-Blue EOTD

I like how this one turned out. I don't usually wear blues, but the purple tones helped keep the blue wearable. The eye look is much more blue in my mirror than it looks in these photos. It's much darker than a "normal makeup" girl  like me usually wears, but I like it. I'm going to keep experimenting with darker and brighter colors. I'm finding a lot of the time I really like the payoff when I step out of my comfort zone. 








FACE:
  • Sephora Collection Mattifying Compact Foundation in Light 21
  • Clinique Black Honey Blush
  • Makeup Forever High Definition Setting Powder (I got a sample of this at Sephora yesterday and it is amazing! I will be buying some as soon as my MAC translucent powder runs out!)


EYES:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in light
  • Sweet Libertine Yellow Concealer under eye
  • Sweet Libertine Telltale Heart on inner 1/3 of lid
  • Sweet Libertine Living Dead Girl on outer 1/3 of lid
  • Sweet Libertine Sad Sick World in crease and blended up
  • Sweet Libertine Tickled Pink very, very lightly placed in inner corner of eye
  • MAC Brule on brow bone
  • Oh No! I forgot to put on a liner! LOL
  • Benefit They’re Real mascara
  • Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette


LIPS:
  • MAC Lip Pencil in Burgundy
  • MAC See Thru Lip Colour (lip tint) in Tender Tryst
  • Too Faced clear lip gloss (I took it out of the squeeze tube and put it in a tube with an applicator and forgot to label the type of gloss – it smells like apple)




No comments:

Post a Comment