Monday, September 12, 2011

Purple EOTD

I really wanted to wear Geek Chic's Born in Fire today. I think it's currently my favorite purple. Today's eye makeup is pretty typical for me, nothing new, nothing interesting, but I like it, and purple always makes my eyes look super blue.




Wow, I hate this next photo. It makes me look so old, but all the other full-face w/o glasses photos turned out really blurry (like the above two blurry photos -- sorry!)




FACE:
DHC Velvet Skin Coat
Tarte Concealer
Sephora Collection Mattifying Compact Foundation in Claire Light 21
Sweet Libertine Yellow Concealer
Makeup Forever High Definition Setting Powder
Clinique Black Honey Blush

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx Milk Jumbo Pencil over entire lid
Geek Chic Born in Fire over lid and on bottom lash line
MAC Brule on brow bone and in inner corner of eyes
L’Oreal Raven on outer corner of lid
Sweet Libertine Erotic Subtext in/above crease
Smashbox black and brown (mixed together) eyeliners from their small eyeliner palette (no names)
Club des Creatures de Beaute brow powder
Smashbox brow wax from same palette as above eyeliner (again, no names)
Benefit They’re Real Mascara


LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
MAC See Thru Colour in Tender Tryste
Clinique Black Honey Almost Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment