Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Rare Blue Eyeshadow Look

I rarely wear a full-on BLUE eyeshadow look. I tend to use blues as accent colors because I just don't wear blue well. But today, I was wearing all black, and decided to throw on a pretty blue scarf and earrings, and thought, you know, maybe some blue eyeshadow would accessorize the outfit well. So I tried it. I can't say I pulled it off well. I don't think I look like a two-bit streetwalker, but I'm still not sure it's the most attractive look for me. 


Custom earrings by Elements & Artifacts.









FACE:
  • MAC Prep + Prime Skin
  • MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
  • Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
  • Sweet Libertine green concealer powder
  • Meow Petite Fleurs blush



EYES:

  • Meow i-prime
  • Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
  • MAC Brule on brow bone
  • Sweet Libertine Nickel Sluts on inner 1/2 of lid
  • Fyrinnae Warrior-Mage on outer 1/2 of lid
  • Sweet Libertine Smoking Gun in crease and outer corner of lid
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack lining upper lashes
  • Benefit HighBrow along lower waterline
  • Benefit They're Real mascara 
  • Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown



LIPS:
  • MAC Prep + Prime Lip
  • Nyx Nude Beige lip pencil
  • Nyx Frosted Beige Mega Shine Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment