Thursday, September 22, 2011

Upside-Down Smoky Eye

I discovered the Upside Down Smoky Eye back in the '80s...although I think I was doing it with bright blues back then! Then the other night, I came across makeupgeek.com's tutorial for an Upside Down Smoky Eye, and figured I'd give it a shot again, since it had been over 20 years since I'd done it.

Today wasn't the best day to do it because 1) the circles under my eyes were extremely dark from lack of sleep last night, and 2) my allergies have been out of control, making my dark circles even darker and making my eyes red and watery. But I didn't think about that until it was too late. Amazingly, my eye makeup was still intact at the end of the workday!







FACE:
DHC Velvet Skin Coat
Sephora Mineral Compact Foundation in Claire Light 21
Clinique Blush in Aglow

EYES:
Meow i-prime
Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer
Sephora Peach Beige No. 13 over entire lid from lash to brow
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack lining upper and lower waterlines and beneath lower lashes
MAC Behold eyeshadow beneath lower lashes
Sweet Libertine Smoking Gun beneath lower lashes
Benefit They're Real mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 eyebrow pencil in Seal Brown


LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
Nyx Nude Beige lip pencil
Nyx Crystal Soda gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment