Monday, September 19, 2011

Shiro Cosmetics - Enrichment Center

I am still playing with my haul of eye shadow samples from Shiro Cosmetics*.  I think I am in love with this brand. Enrichment Center is described as "Shimmery sage green with strong silver duochrome." I tried this on a whim because I typically can't wear greens or pastels, and this looked like a pastel green from the website. I'm not really sure what caused me to buy it, but I'm so glad I did. I think it's my favorite out of the 22 eyeshadows I received. I like it so much I've worn it two days in a row, which is something I never do with my primary eyeshadow color. When it's applied over a neutral primer, it's a gorgeous shimmery sage green that is simply to die for. When it is applied over a black base, it is a gorgeous deep sage green that is so rich in color and beyond to die for. I think I need a full size of this one. 


In all the photos where I'm wearing just Enrichment Center, it has been applied over Nyx Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil. In the photo where I'm wearing Enrichment Center with the purple Team Rocket, it's applied over a neutral eye shadow primer. 





This is the photo I'm tossing in to show what it looks like when applied over a neutral primer. It's still gorgeous, but I prefer it over the black base.

The face I wore to work today. Jewelry is, of course, by the ever-talented Alicia Dabney of Elements & Artifacts








* I have tried the five Intertube samples I received, as well, and love all but one. However, I've already lost one, Nyan Cat, that I wanted to wear today. I'll bet anything my cat got a hold of Nyan Cat and batted it under the furniture or behind the desk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment