Saturday, September 24, 2011

Summery Purple, Brown, and Pink with Meow Cosmetics

Yesterday was the first day of autumn, but it was in the 80s here and it felt like summer, so I decided to wear one of my favorite summertime dresses since I probably won't be able to wear it again until spring. For makeup to go with it, I decided to try some of my Meow Cosmetics Rainforest series eyeshadow samples that I hadn't played with yet.


I really love these colors. I'm naturally drawn toward purples, browns, and muted pinks, so this is a very typical eye look for me. I'm absolutely loving Tribal, Expedition, and Endangered. They apply really smoothly and have gorgeous depth of color and shimmer. The only drawback is the incredible amounts of fallout. However, think I may have to order full sizes before they go away for good at the end of the month. 







The gorgeous aquamarine earrings and necklace are custom from Elements & Artifacts


FACE:

  • Merle Norman Luxiva Foundation Primer
  • Sephora Mineral Compact Foundation in Claire Light 21
  • MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
  • Fyrinnae Enrapture Glow Blush



EYES:
  • Meow i-prime
  • Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
  • Meow Endangered on inner 2/3 of eyelid
  • Meow Expedition on outer 1/3 of eyelid
  • Meow Tribal in crease
  • Meow Nabau very lightly applied beneath lower lashes
  • MAC Brule on brow
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack lining upper lashes
  • Benefit Highbrow on lower waterline
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown



LIPS:

  • MAC Prep + Prime Lip
  • Shiro Forty Cakes Intertube
  • Nyx Crystal Soda gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment