Friday, September 9, 2011

Yesterday's FOTD - gold and brown

I wore a new autumnal-colored lightweight sweater yesterday and wanted a nice autumnal look to go with it without "matching" it. I settled for subtle gold and browns. I don't remember everything I wore, but I remember much of it. 


The one thing I'm bummed about is that I have this absolutely gorgeous Smashbox lipstick that I adore, but at some point in the past few years, the lettering on the bottom label got rubbed off, and I have no idea what color it is! Nothing on their site looks like it, so maybe it was LE and/or DC. I don't use it often because I want to make it last!


Here's yesterday's warm, autumnal look.




I need to smile more when I take these photos!


As I said, I don't remember everything I used, but I remember my eye products!



FACE:
  • Dr. Brandt Pores No More
  • I don't remember what blush, powder, etc. I wore on my face!


    EYES:

    • Urban Decay Primer Potion all over upper lid and beneath lower lash line
    • Tarte Dark Circle Defense under eyes, with Sweet Libertine Paraben-Free Undereye Concealer in Yellow patted on the darkest part of the undereye circle
    • Geek Chic - Kingslayer on inner corner of upper lid
    • Geek Chic - Viking King on center of upper lid
    • Geek Chic - Scientist Salerian on outer corner of upper lid
    • MAC Brule on brow bone
    • MAC Indianwood Paint Pot in thicker line above upper lashes
    • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack in thinner line along upper lashes
    • No idea which mascara I used...
    • Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette





    No comments:

    Post a Comment