Thursday, October 13, 2011

Aromaleigh Has Landed!

I was so excited when Aromaleigh opened back up that the second the shop was announced open, I went online and placed a mega-order. Today's look was done with the help of Aromaleigh's Ephemeris and Frumious. I honestly don't know which color I like better -- they're both soooo gorgeous! Ephemeris was used on the inner lid and Frumious on the outer corner. Highlighter on inner corner and brow is MAC Naked pigment. For the highlight immediately under the highest point of the brow, I used the lightest shade from Smashbox's Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst.


Ephemeris is extremely silky-smooth, and has the most gorgeous color and sparkles. Frumious is the prettiest purple possibly ever, and the sparkle is out of this world!


I am in a hurry, so I can't write down what everything else is, but if you want to know, just ask!


(The brows are getting really, really crazy. I'm hoping they'll have grown out enough by early next week that I can get Shifat to thread them for me. If she makes me wait longer than that, I might cry every time I see the gross shagginess.)




2 comments:

  1. Off topic but your eyes are just so beautiful and captivating! And worry not, your brows look great too. Oh, and...must.have.that.lippy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, B! That lippy is actually a combo of Shiro Cosmetics' Rickrolled Intertube with Sephora Collection Lip Attitude in Chic (08), which sadly, I just this moment discovered is no longer available. :(

    ReplyDelete