Saturday, October 22, 2011

Autumnal FOTD with Geek Chic Cosmetics

This look is from this past Wednesday. I had a bunch of new Geek Chic samples to play with. I am in love with Twilight Princess. It's the most gorgeous shade of teal and I can't wait to wear it again! I also instantly became a huge fan of The Pointy End. I think I'll be wearing it a lot. 

Oh, and look who finally got her brows threaded earlier this week! This is the best threading job Shifat's ever done for me, and this time, it really didn't hurt much, and there was no redness, swelling, or puffiness afterward. She said she was using a much better thread now. Amazing that the type of thread can make such a difference! Since she does this for her friends without charging, I take her out to lunch to thank her, so it's a win-win for me -- I get purty brows, and I get to have a great time out with my friend. 

I love love love love love my orange howlite Harvest Pumpkin earrings. I get tons of compliments on them each time I wear them. People like them for not being full of Halloween cheeze and say they're classy because they're actual stone and are perfect for Autumn. These are some of the reasons I love them, too. You can get your own at Elements & Artifacts!








FACE:
Tarte Clean Slate
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
Tarte Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
Meow Mona Lisa Masterpiece Blush
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder

EYES:
Meow i-prime
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
Geek Chic Newb on inner corner (upper and lower) and brow bone
Geek Chic Sleeping Bucket between inner corner and middle of lid and beneath inner part of lower lashes
Geek Chic Twilight Princess between middle of lid and outer corner and beneath lower lashes
Geek Chic The Pointy End on outer corner and in crease 
Geek Chic Rose Tint My World In crease
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Ben Nye MagiColor Creme Pencil in Black MC-1 
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
Smashbox Gingersnap lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment