Friday, October 14, 2011

Beautiful Brown Eyes with Aromaleigh and MAC

I had never worn a non-MAC pigment until today. This morning, I pulled out Aromaleigh's pigment Fox and it was such a gorgeous, warm, shimmery, brown pigment, that I thought it would be the perfect shade to match with my favorite MAC pigment of all time, Chocolate Brown. For the first time this season, I was wearing my favorite sweater, and I wanted a comfortable, low-key look that would compliment the color of my sweater. Sure enough, I love this color combo, and I adore the forumulation of Aromaleigh's pigments - it's silky, highly pigmented, and very long-lasting. It was perfect for the office, and several girls I work with told me how pretty I look today. Of course I enjoy getting compliments like that!


Also, I am very excited that my friend who threads my brows has told me they're grown in enough for a successful threading. I was supposed to do it with her this afternoon, but I got too busy and couldn't find the time to fit it in, so it'll have to wait a few days. 











FACE:
  • Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze
  • Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
  • MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
  • Meow Masterpiece Blush in Mona Lisa
  • Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder as a cheek contour color


EYES:
  • Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
  • Sweet Libertine yellow concealer powder
  • Meow i-Prime
  • Aromaleigh Fox pigment over inner 3/4 of lid
  • MAC Chocolate Brown pigment over outer 1/4 of lid and outer 1/2 of crease
  • MAC Brule on inner corner and upper brow bone
  • Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst - the pink shade from the palette beneath lower lashes
  • Sephora Nano Eye Liner Pencil in Coffee beneath lower lashes
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack lining upper lashes
  • Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil in Medium
  • Benefit They're Real mascara



LIPS:
  • MAC Prep + Prime Lip
  • MAC Redwood lip liner pencil
  • MAC Dubonnet lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment