Saturday, October 15, 2011

BPAL Nail Polish - Bordello

I love Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (BPAL) perfume, so when they came out with nail polishes a few years ago, I was super excited. I own about 10 of their polishes, but Bordello is by far my favorite. Not only is it my favorite BPAL polish, it's my favorite polish color of all time. It's a rich raspberry shade with tons of silver shimmer. So simple, yet so stunning. I get compliments every time I wear it. 


I don't like how long it takes to dry or how easily it chips, but the color is just so deep and rich and sparkly that I can't stop wearing it. My cuticles and my nails are kind of a wreck lately, so I stopped wearing polish a few weeks ago, but today, I wanted to put some on since I wanted to show someone the amazingly gorgeous color. 


Do you own any BPAL polishes? Which is your favorite? 


Click the link to see the beautiful line of BPAL nail polishes.


With flash:

Without flash:

1 comment:

  1. I own 8-9 bottles, I think? I've heard a lot of people complain about the time it takes to dry, but I've never had that problem. Of course, I only paint my toes, and do one coat first, then another much later, but they always dry quickly. Chipping isn't much of a problem, either, but again. Toes. :)

    I tried to order Bordello, but it was out of stock until the new bottle designs come in, so Puddin' refunded the money. To date, though, my favorite that I've tried is Robotic Scarab.

    ReplyDelete