Thursday, October 13, 2011

First Birchbox

I signed up for Birchbox last month and got my first Birchbox in the mail this week. 


Look at the cute box everything comes in!

Everyting is so nice and neat it is when you open it up -- presentation goes a long way! 
There's a little card explaining this month's "theme" and on the back of it, a description of everything in the box.


And here are the goodies! AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream, Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner, and Sunday Riley Modern Skincare Juno Transformative Lipid Serum... and a cute little tied-up package. I wonder what's in it? 

Oh look, here's what's in the little package: Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze (used it today - love it!) and two samples of AHAVA Dermud Foot Cream.



I've already tried the Ouidad leave-in conditioner and honestly, with my unruly hair, it doesn't help one bit. I have half a bottle of it in the back of the cupboard already. I love Laura Geller Spackle, and already have some, but I'm excited to have a tinted Spackle! I tried the Juno today and amazingly, the oil doesn't make my skin oilier, and it really does make my face seem a little more radiant. I love AHAVA, which I first discovered many years ago on a trip to Israel. The smell of AHAVA hand creams always take me back in my memories to my little hotel in Jerusalem. I have never tried one of their foot products, and my feet are a disaster, so I'm looking forward to trying it after I give myself a pedi this weekend. 


I think I like this Birchbox thing. Already looking forward to next month's box!

3 comments:

  1. I really think I need to sign up for Birchbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could sign for Birchbox but the don't deliver to Portugal, their boxes always have amazing products xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, you do need to sign up for Birchbox. For $10, which includes shipping, I think it's a great way to try new products. I'm so excited already to see what's in my next box!

    Glitter Detector, I'm so sorry you can't get BB there in Portugal. Maybe they'll expand and ship internationally one of these days!

    ReplyDelete