Friday, October 28, 2011

FOTD - Neutral Gold and Brown with Meow Cosmetics

We got our first snow of the season on Wednesday, and it was so nice to not just get a light dusting, but to have a heavy dumping! Everything looks so pretty!


This is our little house when I left for work really, really early Wednesday morning:

And this is our house the next morning, when I left for work at a more reasonable hour: 

And this is why I believe I have the prettiest commute of anyone I know. Seriously, you just can't beat the view. The pink of the sunrise in the east reflecting off the snowy mountains in the west was beyond breathtaking. That's why I had to take pictures while I was driving. Not exactly safe, but can you blame me?!?! I mean really -- look at that!!! 


And here's my look for the day yesterday:





It was 12ยบ F outside when I left for work. You think the F stands for "Fahrenheit"? No. It stands for F-ing cold!!!


FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer 
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
Meow Mona Lisa Masterpiece Blush

EYES:
Meow i-Prime

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Benefit HighBrow immediately below highest arch in brows and lining lower waterline
MAC Brule on browbone
Meow Winter Spirits Hot Toddy on outer half of lid
Meow Egyptian Treasures Sand Dune on inner half of lid
Meow Egyptian Treasures Miw beneath lower lashes
Meow Cat Claws Feliner lining upper lashes
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown
Benefit They're Real! mascara


LIPS:
Morgana Cryptoria Nudist lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment