Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun With Weekend Makeup - Bright Pink & Purple

It's the weekend, and you know what that means? I means I don't have to wear office-appropriate makeup! It's fun time again. 


I actually intended to play with some of my Aromaleigh makeup this morning, but when I sat down at my vanity, I just couldn't resist the allure of my Sleek Acid palette, even though I did a Weekend Look with it just one week ago. I did use different colors this time...mostly. And I did manage to incorporate some Aromaleigh. I just can't get over the amazing shimmer of Aromaleigh shadows. 







This was an accidental photo, but I thought it turned out cute, so I decided to plunk it into the post:

FACE:
  • Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
  • Sephora Mineral Compact Foundation in Claire Light 21
  • Fyrinnae Enrapture Glow Blush
  • Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst


EYES:
  • Meow i-Prime 
  • Tarte Smooth Operator concealer 
  • Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
  • Nyx Milk Jumbo Pencil - on inner corner, upper and lower
  • Sleek Acid Palette - white, in inner corner upper and lower, and on brow bone
  • Sleek Acid Palette - magenta, over center lid, upper and lower
  • Sleek Acid Palette - purple, on outer corner, upper and lower, and in crease
  • Aromaleigh Alexandrite Pure Hue - lightly patted over Sleek Purple to give it shimmer
  • Aromaleigh Gaia Mineral Eyeshadow - lightly patted over Sleek Magenta to give it shimmer
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper and lower lashes
  • Revlon Black Smoke Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon on lower waterline
  • Sephora half-lashes from the Sephora lash duo
  • Benefit They're Real mascara
  • Sleek Acid Palette - black on eyebrows


LIPS:
  • MAC Cranapple Cremestick Liner
  • Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense 36
  • MAC Flashmode Lustreglass


No comments:

Post a Comment