Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween - The Bearded Lady

I went to a Halloween party last night at Blix MoonMaiden's home. She looked gorgeous, as always. There were some really fun costumes. I dressed as The Bearded Lady and my husband dressed as a goth girl. It's the only time he's ever dressed in drag and I'm amazed he agreed to wear a dress!


For my eyes, I placed MAC Parrot all over my lid and beneath the inner 1/3 of my lower lash line, Brule on the brow bone, the black color from Sleek's Acid palette on the outer corner and in the crease and on the outer 2/3 of my lower lashline. I used Meow Glitz Glue to apply MAC Jewelmarine glitter everywhere I'd put the Parrot. The lashes were dragged out of the back of a drawer and I have no idea what brand they are. Blush is MAC Pinch O' Peach, and the lipstick is MAC Ravishing.


The beard was a human hair beard I bought at the Halloween store. I cut it up and used tweezers and spirit gum to place the hairs on just a few at a time. It didn't stick all too well, so by the time we left the party, I'd left about half of my beard all over Blix's floor. Oops!!!





This is me with my husband. He was laughing so hard at my beard the whole time I was doing his makeup, so his makeup didn't have any clean lines. We didn't care. :)


More pictures from the party under the cut. 









Ha! Love the bare feet. For this picture, I told Rob to put on his "scariest goth girl face." This is what he came up with. What a dork!











1 comment:

  1. You are the most lovely bearded lady evuh! I forgot to tell ya we found sporadic pieces of your beard in various places on the floor the next day. I'm sure the beard was itchy!

    ReplyDelete