Monday, October 24, 2011

Neutral Look with Pumpkin Lips

Today's look is kind of boring, but it was good for work. It was a work-appropriate neutral look, with a little zing from the bright lippie that picked up on the orange of my earrings.







FACE:
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
Tarte Clean Slate primer (on under-eye circles only) 
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer to set cream concealer
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
Nars Orgasm blush


EYES:
Meow i-Prime
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Chronos on outer lid and beneath lower lashes
Aromaleigh Neutrino on inner lid
Morgana Cryptoria Drawbridge in crease
MAC Brule on browbone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Sleek i-Divine Acid Palette - Black on brows


LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip

Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst - champagne color from this palette was used to define cupid's bow
Nyx Nude Beige lipliner pencil
Morgana Cryptoria 24K Pumpkin lipstick
Morgana Cryptoria Pimped Out Pumpkin gloss

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were posting on your bloggy regularly! You should tell me such things so I can stalk your face better! :-) Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. We need to do dinner with you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm posting regularly! You told me to. :D Actually, it took me about 2 months to get into the groove after I set up the blog. Google Friends Connect and Blogger still confuse the heck out of me. Can't wait to do dinner again! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.

    ReplyDelete