Monday, October 3, 2011

OPI Silver Shatter

Still sick, still red, still puffy, and now a bit crusty, too... so today's blog is about fingernails instead of anything remotely related to my face!


I didn't really get the whole shatter nail polish craze until I discovered OPI's Silver Shatter. It's just so sparkly that I simply couldn't resist. I'm like a crow when it comes to shiny things. It's a wonder my home isn't decked out in 1970s disco balls with gold lamé wall hangings and sequined window treatments. I've managed to show a little restraint when it comes to my love for all things sparkly!


Anyway, I picked up the OPI Silver Shatter on my most recent trip to Ulta. Since I was lounging around the house busy being sick all weekend, and completely bored out of my mind with it, I figured this would be a good time to try it out. I applied it over Sephora by OPI's Tempted by Teal. I love this color combo and had a ton of compliments on it at work today. Everyone agreed it's far from business professional, but it's so fun that who cares? 



I followed these steps to get this nail look:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor
  • 2 coats of Sephora by OPI Tempted by Teal
  • 1 coat of OPI Silver Shatter
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor

No comments:

Post a Comment