I received an order of lippies from Morgana Cryptoria earlier this week and have had my mind completely blown by them -- especially her lip glosses. I've never seen such depth of color, sparkle, and beautiful finish all in one gloss. I wish her color range was a bit wider so I could wear nothing but her lip glosses all the time!
This look was from Thursday. I'm still battling this dumb cold that I just can't seem to shake, so the skin around my nose and above my lips is dry and flaky. :( But back to Morgana's lippie -- I wore Pimped Out Pumpkin gloss and I simply can't get enough of this color! It's amazing! Since this look was all about the lips, I went with an extremely subtle look on the rest of my face.
Absolutely adorable pumpkin earrings are from Elements & Artifacts.
- Tarte Clean Slate primer
- Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
- Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Meow Mona Lisa blush
- Meow i-prime
- Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
- Sleek Chaos palette - tan over entire lid
- Sleek Chaos palette - dark brown in crease
- MAC Brule on brow bone
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline linine upper lashes
- Sephora Nano Eye Pencil in Midnight Black along lower waterline
- Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil in Medium
- Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown
- Benefit They're Real mascara
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip
- Nyx Nude Beige Lip Pencil
- Morgana Cryptoria Pimped Out Pumpkin lip gloss