Saturday, October 8, 2011

Orange Lips with Morgana Cryptoria

I've been all about the oranges and coppers for a while now, and recently learned orange lips is a fall fashion. Look at me, I'm trendy without even trying! (For the first time in my life, ha!) :D


I received an order of lippies from Morgana Cryptoria earlier this week and have had my mind completely blown by them -- especially her lip glosses. I've never seen such depth of color, sparkle, and beautiful finish all in one gloss. I wish her color range was a bit wider so I could wear nothing but her lip glosses all the time!


This look was from Thursday. I'm still battling this dumb cold that I just can't seem to shake, so the skin around my nose and above my lips is dry and flaky. :(   But back to Morgana's lippie -- I wore Pimped Out Pumpkin gloss and I simply can't get enough of this color! It's amazing! Since this look was all about the lips, I went with an extremely subtle look on the rest of my face. 










Absolutely adorable pumpkin earrings are from Elements & Artifacts.  

FACE:
  • Tarte Clean Slate primer
  • Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
  • Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
  • Meow Mona Lisa blush


EYES:
  • Meow i-prime
  • Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
  • Sleek Chaos palette - tan over entire lid
  • Sleek Chaos palette - dark brown in crease
  • MAC Brule on brow bone
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline linine upper lashes
  • Sephora Nano Eye Pencil in Midnight Black along lower waterline
  • Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil in Medium
  • Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown
  • Benefit They're Real mascara


LIPS:
  • MAC Prep + Prime Lip
  • Nyx Nude Beige Lip Pencil
  • Morgana Cryptoria Pimped Out Pumpkin lip gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment