Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Professional EOTD with Sleek Cosmetics

Today and tomorrow are the biggest days of the year where I work and my job is to look and be as professional and pleasant as humanly possible. So today I pulled out the professional look, although I tried to make it slightly dramatic -- definitely darker than I typically wear to work. 





I cropped this one close because I am having a baaaad hair day. It was seriously weird-looking. I already know it'll be bad tomorrow because we're expecting a blizzard and with all that  moisture in the air, my hair is going to be a huge frizzball!





FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer
Sweet Libertine Yellow Concealer
Sleek i-Divine Acid Palette – Dark Brown as contour
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
Nars Orgasm blush

EYES:
Meow i-Prime
Sleek i-Divine Sunset Palette – Tan and Peach blended together on inner 1/3 of lid and above crease
Sleek i-Divine Curious Palette – Army Green on outer 2/3 of lid and lining lower lashes
Sleek i-Divine Curious Palette – Black on outer corner blended into crease
Benefit HighBrow in thin line along bottom of brows
MAC Brule on brow bone and far inner corner of eye
Sephora Nano Eye Liner Pencil in Coffee on waterline
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline thinly lining upper lashes and outer 1/3 of lower lashes
Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil in Medium on brows
Sleek i-Divine Acid Palette – Black on brows

LIPS:
Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst – champagne color from palette used to highlight cupid’s bow
Nyx Nude Beige lip liner pencil
MAC Astral lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment