Monday, October 17, 2011

Simple Look with Double Liner

I wore so much makeup this past weekend that I wanted a simple look today, but it ended up taking me longer than usual to get ready this morning. I was going to really early to work today and I ended up being only kind of early. Better than kind of late (which is more typical)!


The stunning wire-wraped necklace was created by Alicia of Elements & Artifacts around a one-of-a-kind glass moon focal pendant by Gail Kops. It's probably the most uniquely amazing (and most expensive!) accessory I own. I am so in love with it. 







FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer
Tarte Clean Slate primer
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
Clinique Black Honey blush

EYES:
Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer
Sweet Libertine Yellow
Meow i-Prime
MAC Brule all over lid up to brow
MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluidline lining upper lashes
TheBodyNeeds2 Metallic Merlot pigment above Blitz & Glitz
MAC Antiqued in crease
Ben Nye MagiColor Crème Pencil in Black MC-1 on lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
Sephora Crayon Pencil #408
Morgana Cryptoria Speakeasy lipstick

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing make up look and so simple to create, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete