Saturday, October 8, 2011

Super Bright Pink, Yellow, and Orange EOTD with Sleek Acid Palette

There have been some pretty heavy things going on in my family this week and I woke up early with lots of dark thoughts on my mind. I wanted to shake it off, at least for a while, so I figured one of the best ways to brighten my mood would be to play with my new Sleek Acid palette. I have never done a look like this before, but always love seeing them on other people's blogs, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I even dug deep in the back of my drawer and pulled out a pair of falsies for this one. 


Please disregard straggly eyebrows -- I'm growing them out so I can reshape them!


All eye colors are from the Sleek Acid palette, which does not have names for its colors. Black liner is MAC Fluidline. Mascara is Benefit They're Real. 









5 comments:

  1. This look is amazing! The colors are gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing more looks from you. I found you from the new FB Sparkle group :)

    z0mbiekitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazingly beautiful! BTW the lippy you are wearing in your header look fabulous on you! Striking!

    And I found you where you found me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, ladies! This was a super fun look to do since I'd never done anything like it before. I hope to step out of my comfort zone with some more experiments soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this look- Acid is my fave palette ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks beautiful. perfect application!

    ReplyDelete