Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Today's Eye Makeup with Sleek Curious Palette

I am absolutely in love with the depth of color and shimmer in my Sleek Curious palette. I really had fun playing with it this morning. This weekend, I think I'll play with the colors in the Sleek Acid palette. 


No pics today of my face, because my nose is still red and puffy and raw and flaky. But I'm on the mend and the cold is going away. Yay!


I'm trying to grow out my eyebrows so I can reshape them. I'm already starting to feel a little self-conscious about the stragglies. :(




  • MAC Bare Study paint pot
  • Benefit Highbrow in thin line blended beneath brow
  • Sleek Curious palette - olive green on outer corner and in crease
  • Sleek Curious palette - tan/brown over rest of lid
  • Sleek Curious palette - pearl white on inner corner of lid
  • Ben Nye MagiColor Creme Pencil in Black MC-1 on lower waterline
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
  • Benefit They're Real mascara
  • Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil in Medium 
  • Sleek Chaos palette - dark brown on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment