Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Edition - Purple People Eater

This week's makeup challenge over at Never Too Much Sparkle! is "Monster Mash/Purple People Eater." Well, that's a no-brainer for me: I looooooove purple. Purple is by far my favorite color to wear (although I will admit that a deep scarlet or crimson red is my favorite color overall). I decided it would be fun to do a full-on purple look for today. We're going to the Halloween store later, and I'll feel very in-season with all of my purple.


Ignore the hair, it looks horrible. I'll shower eventually today, I promise!


I didn't do my makeup in the pre-dawn hours as I usually do, I was able to get both lamp-light (with flash) and natural light (no flash) photos.



This first set is taken in indirect sunlight, no flash.











This second set is taken inside, with flash:








FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Finishing Powder
MAC Pinch O' Peach blush


EYES:
Meow i-Prime
About Face Purple Diamonds in inner V
Sweet Libertine Tell-Tale Heart on lower lid
Geek Chic Born in Fire on upper lid and slightly into crease
The Body Needs Blackened Violet pigment in crease, outer corner, and beneath lower lashes
MAC Circa Plum pigment above crease
Geek Chic Kingslayer on brow bone
MAC Iris Eyes Fluidline on lower waterline
MAC Macroviolet Fluidline lining upper lashes
Benefit Bad Gal mascara on upper lashes
Benefit They're Real mascara on lower lashes
Sleek i-Divine Acid Palette - Black on brows
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel on brows


LIPS:
MAC Lush-N-Lilac Cremestick Liner
MAC Odyssey Lipstick
Morgana Cryptoria Mystical Gloss


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wendi! I think I'm going to wear this look again soon!

    ReplyDelete