Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend Edition/Game of Thrones - Green EOTD Inspired by Cersei Lannister

I rarely wear green, and I NEVER wear pastel greens. You're probably wondering why the heck I have pastel greens in my eye makeup collection if I never wear them. The answer is that they're just so pretty! So while today's Weekend Edition entry isn't particularly over-the-top (even for me, who is a little timid about color), it was experimental because of all the green, and also it contains GLITTER, so obviously not a look I can play with during the work week.

Today's green look was inspired by Cersei Lannister of Game of Thrones. What an awesome character in so many ways. She's a wonderful character that you just love to hate.







EYES:
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
Meow i-Prime
Nyx Milk Jumbo Pencil
Geek Chic Kingslayer on inner V and brow bone
Geek Chic Green 'Stache on center of lid
Geek Chic Madness Takes Its Toll on outer 1/3 of lid and in crease
Sweet Libertine Blue Emporer Dragonfly beneath lower lashes and winging out
MAC Jewelmarine glitter applied over Blue Emporer Dragonfly, affixed with Meow Glitz Glue
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
MAC Dark Envy Fluidline lining above Blacktrack
MAC Sweet Sage Fluidline on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Sleek i-Divine Curious Palette - Black on brows

1 comment: