Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing

I had a horrible eyebrow waxing incident a few minutes ago. I was using my Bliss Poetic Waxing kit. I HATE that wax, but it was so expensive that I've been using it anyway. After this, I'm throwing it away. That wax is the worst I've ever worked with, and it gets everywhere (I mean everywhere -- I spent an hour last week ironing wax off my hardwood floors because of how awful it is), and now... this. 


I guess I'll be posting reviews and no more looks for a few weeks. :(





To achieve this look, I used Bliss Poetic Waxing kit. 

4 comments:

  1. This is a perfect opportunity for experimentation in pencils, I think. No need to stop posting looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! :( If it's any consolation, I've messed up my brows MANY times - including right before my grad photos were taken. >.< And I agree with gentryfied, an eye pencil would probably do the trick. Worry not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Don't panic. It will grow back before you know it. In the mean time you get to try out fabulous brow products. Don't worry, we've all been there! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Claire. It's been 15 days, and just this morning, I finally saw a hint of new hair growth. It's going to take a while, but in the meantime, I'm getting better and better at "masking" the problem! :D

    ReplyDelete