Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Few Days Off

I haven't been posting here because I've literally been working from the time I get up until the time I go to bed. And I found out on Monday that I have to have surgery tomorrow, which is going to have me out of commission at least until early next week. So I will continue to not post for a bit. Please wish me good luck tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous about general anasthesia. I've had it before and the coming out from under it wasn't pretty at all. I'm hoping I won't be as sick this time. 


See you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get well really soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear. I'm all done with the surgery. They got everything, and my post-surgery recover was a million times better than last time!

    ReplyDelete