Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First LOTD with Darling Girl Cosmetics

I received my first order yesterday from Darling Girl Cosmetics. It certainly won't be my last! (I have an order planned already for her Black Friday sale in a few days.) Not only is everything I ordered absolutely beautiful, but she threw in two blush samples and a lip gloss sample, too.


The colors I received were beautiful, and the diamond dusts are sooooo sparkly! I picked out a few colors last night for today's look and was so excited for morning to roll around so I could try them out. I put my makeup on around 10 am, and only had time to take photos tonight around 8 pm, so some of the makeup has worn away throughout the day.





Oops, looks like I missed the right corner of my mouth!!!

Jewelry by Alicia Stardust from Elements & Artifacts.

FACE:
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
Boscia BB Cream
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC20
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Darling Girl Virgin DuoChrome Blush


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

MAC Brule on brow bone
Darling Girl Showdown on outer corner
Darling Girl Sea Nymph over main lid and above Mercurial on brow
Geek Chic Kingslayer on inner corner, upper and lower
Darling Girl Mercurial in crease
Darling Girl Dark Crystal (Diamond Dust) beneath lower lashes
MAC Blacktrack lining upper lashes
MAC Sweet Sage lining lower waterline
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown


LIPS:
MAC Pink Treat creme liner

Darling Girl Bow Chicka Bow Wow Holo-Gloss

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty and that gloss looks phenomenal on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan. I adore both of the Holo-Glosses I bought. Need more! :D

    ReplyDelete