Friday, November 25, 2011

Geek Chic's Fang Banger's Quartet EOTD

I don't have all four colors from Geek Chic Cosmetics' Fang Banger's Quartet because I didn't buy Purity Burns, as blues are so difficult to work with. However, I have the other three colors: Viking King, Eyes of the Werewolf, and Blood Bond. I've been wanting to do a look with these three colors together, and today was the day I pulled them all out at the same time. I just about swooned when I saw the beautiful orangey-pinky-copper color created from blending Blood Bond into Eyes of the Werewolf -- sooo pretty!


This is what I came up with. This first set of photos was taken in indirect sunlight, no flash:











This second set of photos was taken indoors, with flash:






Jewelry by Alicia Stardust of Elements & Artifacts.

FACE:
Minerologie Cream Concealer in U3
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
Boscia BB Cream

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
MAC Plum Du Bois blush
Smashbox Fusion Softlights in Baked Starburst

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Geek Chic Eyes of the Werewolf on lid and brow bone
Geek Chic Blood Bond in crease
Geek Chic Viking King beneath lower lashes and in the very innermost corner of the inner V
Wet’n’Wild Copper pencil on lower waterline
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip

MAC Redwood lip pencil
MAC Fresh Moroccan lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment