Friday, November 4, 2011

Never Too Much Sparkle Weekly Challenge

This week's challenge on the Facebook group Never Too Much Sparkle! was  to match your eyeshadow to your eye color. 


I'm on some pretty strong painkillers right now, so I have no recollection what I used. I know I ended up layering a ton of different colors, trying to find just the right color combo, but this is what it ended up looking like in the end.



I thought it turned out well. I typically don't wear blues well at all, but by bringing in the gold that matched the gold flecks in my eyes, I think I was able to pull off the blues much better than usual. In fact, I like this look so much that I will have to try to re-do it again this week. I am so excited to find a way that I can wear blue and not have it look awful!

6 comments:

  1. I just love everything about this look. EVERYTHING! The blue is beautiful and I love the blue you used to line your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything went okay with the surgery and that it was better than the other one.
    This look is amazing and it really matches your eyes color!
    Get well soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, ladies! Pixie, the blue I used to line my eyes is MAC's Fluidline in Waveline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you CAN wear blue! Looks great! Took me a while but I finally figured out why this looked so familiar to me. I did a look with very similar colours a few months ago: http://themoonmaiden-blix.blogspot.com/2011/03/gold-and-blue-makeup-look-with-cool.html
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how short your bangs used to be, Blix! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete