Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Birchbox

I received this month's Birchbox today. I had heard rumors about a Zoya nail polish being included this month, and since I adore Zoya, I was so excited to get the Birchbox that I ripped right into it without taking pictures of how pretty it was wrapped up. However, here's an "after" photo. It's a little bright from the flash - apologies for that!




My November Birchbox contained these items:


1. Avène Cleanance Soap-Free Facial Gel Cleanser
2. Minerologie Ultimate Cream Concealer
3. Thymes Eucalyptus Body Lotion
4. Thymes Kimono Rose Body Lotion
5. Zoya Nail Polish in Noel
6. (2) Two Paper Dolls Ampersand Coasters


I am excited about all of it! I am wearing a blue Zoya polish already today (Cynthia), but it's matte and dark, and I'm excited to have a sparkly blue Zoya polish. I may have to paint my toes as soon as I'm done posting this! 


I'm SUPER excited about the Minerologie concealer. I have been looking for an amazing concealer for my whole life. Maybe this one is it! I will know tomorrow morning!


I have tried Thymes Eucalyptus Body Lotion and don't care for the scent, but I'm excited to try the Kimono Rose one.


I have a great facial cleanser, but I love that the Avène Gel Cleanser is the perfect size for travel, and I love that it's soapless!


And last, but not least, the coasters are just adorable, and they've already gone in my drawer with my other coasters. 


This was a great Birchbox, and I'm already looking forward to December's!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete