Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes Swatches

I  have fallen in love with Shiro Cosmetics. Caitlin's Intertubes are amazing lippies. I honestly don't know if they're supposed to be lipstick or lip balm, as they're sort of a cross between the two. They provide amazing lip color that's quite buildable. I can apply them quite sheerly or build up for full coverage. They last a long time and feel silky and smooth on my lips. I hope she creates even more colors, because I want to try them!


Below are swatches of all the Intertubes I've ordered. There are, I think, four others not shown. I didn't order them because I didn't think they'd work with my skin tone, but I may have to try them anyway and hopefully be delightfully surprised!


Pictured left to right are: Chocolate Rain, Sad Keanu, Team Buffy, Three Wolf Moon, Rickrolled, Nyan Cat, Forty Cakes, and Royal Wedding Hat.


And oops....edited because I just found three more hiding in the back of a drawer. Pictured left to right: Numa Numa, Shoop Da Woop, Over 9000.




Have you tried any of Shiro's Intertubes? Which do you like the best? 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for these. I have been wanting to get some samples to try the colors before I buy the full sized but wasn't sure which samples to get. This helped me narrow it down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, these swatches are gorgeous! I've never tried Shiro Intertubues, but I've been wanting to for a while. Seeing your swatches makes me want to try them even more. ^^ Based on these photoes, Three Wolf Moon and Shoop Da Woop are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you both like the swatches! I think Shiro's Intertubes are just amazing... as are her eyeshadows. Shiro's definitely one of my favorite indies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried Numa Numa (I love it so much!), 3 wolves moon, Rickrolled & Sad Keanu and I like them all, although I find Sad Keanu doesn't fits good on me.

    I ordered all of the other in sample except from Team Buffy and I'm great to see on your swatches that they look good! D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying them, too! Sad Keanu is not an easy one for me to wear, either, but it is pretty, isn't it?

      Delete