Friday, November 11, 2011

Simple Look with Red Lips

I hit up Sephora yesterday and took home quite a haul. One of my favorite purchases was Kat Von D's lipstick called "Underage Red." It looked different on me in the store than it did once I got home in "real" light, and it's not quite what I had hoped it would be, but it's still really, really pretty. Not only that, but I only had to reapply once (after lunch), and it's still bright and beautiful on my lips six hours later.


Also, I received a generous sample of Boscia's BB cream. I've never tried a BB cream before, but it seems they're all the rage now, so I asked the sales associate for a sample of Boscia's, and she said of all the BB creams she has tried, it's her favorite. I have to say I do like it! It's got amazing coverage, and my skin felt really nice all day. I love that it's a sunscreen, moisturizer, and foundation all in one. I thought I was pretty set on the foundations I've been using, but I may have to buy this BB cream and toss the rest!


I went for a simple eye so I wouldn't detract from the pretty red lipstick. Here's today's look:









FACE:
Boscia BB Cream
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
Meow Masterpiece Blush in Mona Lisa

EYES:
Meow i-prime
Geek Chic Newb over entire lid
Sleek i-Divine Chaos Palette - dark brown in crease
MAC Brule on brow bone above crease
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama in Blackest Black lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
Nyx lip pencil in Pumpkin
Kat Von D Underage Red lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment