Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Soft LOTD With Pink & Gray

I wanted to wear a very soft, work-appropriate look today, and decided to go for pink and gray, as it's a color combo I haven't worn in a very, very long time.


It ended up being even more of a softer look than I had planned because.... I forgot to wear eyeliner!!! Even on my minimal makeup days, I wear eyeliner. I don't know if I ever forgotten to apply eyeliner before! It felt weird. But I ended up being too busy to really think about it.


I really like the way the pink and gray look together. I may have to do something like this again soon.






Wow, that last photo is freaky. I don't know if I look more like my mom or my grandma in that photo! (Without their wrinkles, thankfully!)

FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer 
Sweet Libertine green concealer
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
Fyrinnae Enrapture Glow Blush

EYES:
Meow i-Prime
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Brule on brow bone
Geek Chic Kingslayer on inner V of lid, upper and lower
Aromaleigh Gaia on next 2/3 of lid
Aromaleigh Expecto Patronum on outer 1/3 of lid and in crease
Aromaleigh Extragalactic beneath middle 1/3 of lower lashes
Geek Chic Normany beneath outer 1/3 of lower lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
Benefit Lip Plump (used as a lip concealer)
NYC Currant lip pencil
Morgana Cryptoria Speakeasy lipstick
Mark Beauty Pearl Luxe lip gloss

1 comment: