Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sparkle Challenge - FIERCE!!!

This week's challenge in the Never Too Much Sparkle! group on Facebook is "FIERCE!" This is my submission. I didn't do my whole face because I'm not feeling that creative, plus it's late and I want to go to bed soon!




I USED:
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek i-Divine Chaos Palette - both brown colors all around eyes, upper and lower
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner in Blackest Black
Geek Chic The Imp applied with Meow Glitz Glue
Sephora Nano eyeliner pencil in Coffee on lower water line and below lower lashes
Ardell Lashes #110
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Sleek i-Divine Chaos Palette - black on eyebrow

4 comments:

  1. *swoons* This is FIERCE as heck!! I love this so much oh man. Don't stop what you are doing I love every look you do.

    ReplyDelete