Saturday, November 26, 2011

TGFM - THANK GOD FOR MAKEUP!!!

After the eyebrow incident in my last post, I went rushing out the door straight to the mall. I had no intentions of going to the mall during the holiday shopping season, but it actually wasn't too bad. Even the parking was decent. 


I went straight to the MAC counter and the girl who helped me said she'd done the very same thing to her own brows when she was in beauty school. She said it would take a good month at least to grow out, but in the meantime, there's a fix.


I bought MAC's Lingering brow pencil and Saddle eyeshadow to fix my brows. Close up, it's definitely noticeable:


But from a slight distance, it doesn't look too bad. I can live with it. I'm not sure I can live with my stupidity, but I can live with the MAC eyebrow-hole fix! 

1 comment:

  1. yes, thank god for makeup! or how can we get out of the house?? :) yes, it looks good at a distance. hopefully they'll grow back soon.

    ReplyDelete