Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekend Edition - First EOTD with Sugarpill

I have been lusting after Sugarpill for quite some time. I got some samples of several Sugarpill Chromalust loose shadows from a friend, and today, I decided to go to town with some of them. I am in absolute HEAVEN. The Chromalust colors are so gorgeous and I have never ever seen so much shimmer in my life. I'm really in love with them. 


I'm wearing pretty heavy brows today after yesterday's eyebrow waxing incident. I think I'll be wearing heavy brows for a while. :(


Also, the scarf on the head is not a fashion statement at all -- I just didn't feel like dealing with my hair today! :)






FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer (under eyes)
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer (under eyes)
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Enrapture

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Lingering brow liner
MAC Saddle eyeshadow on brows
A random matte black shadow lightly stippled on brows (all of this brow work is to fix my big OOPS! on my brow!)
Sugarpill Lumi Chromalust on inner corner and brow bone
Sugarpill Magentric Chromalust on center of lid
Sugarpill Weekender on outer 1/3 of lid and in crease
Sugarpill Starling beneath lower lashes and in inner V
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes, outer 1/3 of lower lashes, and waterline
Maybelline Falsies mascara

LIPS:
MAC Beet lip pencil
MAC Spanking Rich Dazzleglass

7 comments:

  1. These purples are amazing, love this look. Im definatly going to have to get me some sugerpill ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are beautiful, I'm glad you're liking Sugarpill I remember when you comment in one of my videos telling how you wanted to try their products! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, ladies! I just ADORE my new Sugarpills and it's going to take everything in my not to break the bank ordering ALL THE THINGS from Sugarpill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such an amazing purple!!! l love it!!

    ReplyDelete