Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekend Edition - Fun with Fyrinnae

I'm always afraid to go too sparkly when I'm at work because I work in a very business professional environment. However, I'm on "staycation" for the next 9 days, so I hope to have some fun with my makeup this week. Today, I went to brunch with a friend and a movie afterward. I figured it was the perfect day to go super-shimmery, so I pulled out my Fyrinnae and went to town.


Here is the look I did today:



This first set of photos was taken outdoors, in natural light:

  



I don't usually take close-ups of my lips because I don't like my mouth, but the MAC Spanking Rich Dazzleglass from this season's holiday collection is AMAZING!!! It's the most beautiful shade of berry with sparkles that just don't stop. Naturally, the sparkles wouldn't be captured by the camera, but my lips looked like they were covered in diamond dust. Just amazing!


The below photos were all taken indoors, with flash:






Beautiful necklace by Alicia Dabney of Elements & Artifacts.


FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Tarte Dark Circle Defense concealer
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer
MAC Prep + Prime Skin

Boscia BB Cream
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC20
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
Meow A Lick and a Promise LushBlush
MAC Pinch O' Peach blush


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions on inner 1/2 of upper lid, inner 1/3 beneath lower lashes, and above crease color
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Madame & Steve on outer 1/3 of lid, in crease, and beneath outer 2/3 of lower lashes
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Sequined Master in center of upper lid
Fyrinnae Montlivet on brow bone
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner in Blackest Black lining upper lashes
Smashbox Onyx Limitless Eyeliner on lower waterline

Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown


LIPS:
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion

MAC Beet lip pencil
MAC Spanking Rich Dazzleglass

1 comment: