Sunday, November 6, 2011

Zoya Nimue + Wet'n'Wild It's All In The Cut = AMAZING SHINY PURPLE POLISH

I was at Walgreens today and saw the Wet'n'Wild ColorIcon Ice Baby display and just had to buy some! I couldn't buy all of them because I'd already been to Ulta and spent way too much money. I did buy a few, including "It's All In The Cut," which has a clear base, fine purple glitter, and larger pink hex glitter.


Zoya's Smoke & Mirror's collection shade "Nimue" is one of my favorite purple nail polishes of all time. I honestly didn't think it was possible to make it even prettier than it already is...until I decided to layer It's All In The Cut over it. I'm just so in love with how this turned out.


First, I applied Zoya's Nimue over Zoya's Anchor base coat (apologies for the chipping -- photo was taken a few days after applying the polish):

Then I applied a layer of Wet'n'Wild's It's All In The Cut on top. Over that, I applied a layer of Zoya's Armor top coat. This photo was taken inside with flash.

 This photo was taken in direct sunlight, without flash:

It's just such a gorgeous, sparkly, beautiful color combo. I know they're different brands, but it's as if they were made to be worn together! I think I'll be pairing them up a lot in the future. 

1 comment: