Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Look of the Day - gold, red, green

Hi guys! Our wireless router blew up early on Christmas Eve, so I've been without Internet. Now that we're back up-and-running, I wanted to post my Christmas look. I wanted to use festive gold, red, and green, but without being over-the-top, because I'm not really an over-the-top kind of girl. I think it turned out quite nice. 


I had a wonderful Christmas Day with my family. Santa was very good to me. I hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas, or if you don't celebrate, a fabulous weekend!


I took the following photos in both natural light and with flash. The first in each set below is natural lighting and the second is with flash.











FACE:
Benefit Erase Paste
Darling Girl Lemon Corrector
Darling Girl Mint Corrector
Boscia BB Cream
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
My Pretty Zombie PCP blush

EYES:
Meow i-prime
Sugarpill Goldilux on inner 2/3 of lid and inner 1/3 beneath lower lashes
Sugarpill Junebug on outer 1/3 of lid and in crease and outer 2/3 beneath lower lashes
About Face So Merry She's Scary above crease
Shiro Vulpix above crease
MAC Brule on brow bone
Sugarpill Lumi as brow highlight
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner in Blackest Black lining upper lashes and outer 1/3 of lower lashes and on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Maybelline Falsies on upper lashes
MAC Lingering brow pencil
L'Oreal Raven eyeshadow on brows

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
Smashbox lipstick - I don't know the color because it wore off the tube, but I do know it's a D/C color

4 comments:

  1. Oh you look so beautiful! <3 Are you loving Goldilux?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, Wendi, I'm loving Goldilux. Can't stop wearing it--have it on right now, in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been wearing loads of gold since i saw this post in December! you inspired me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pixie! I'm wearing a lot of gold lately, too. It's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete