Friday, December 16, 2011

Loving the Hell Outta My Geek Chic Cosmetics

I've ordered from Geek Chic Cosmetics a few times and I just keep going back. I love every product I've tried by them, but it's the eyeshadows that really have me coming back for more. I think they are among the best I've ever used.


I got another package in the mail yesterday from Geek Chic, and I was so excited to do my makeup this morning so I could play with some of the new, gorgeous colors. I just wish I had a few more faces to do different looks on with the new pretties. I guess I'll just have to do them another day!


I grabbed Exterminate! and We Are Coming as the two I absolutely had to wear first. Here is how Geek Chic describes them:


Exterminate!: "They might be all flashy and primary coloured now, but we remember Dalekanium as this rich coppery bronze, metallic, and shining with its power restored, with a scattering of red sparkles as tribute to the new paradigm, and the Supreme Dalek."


We Are Coming: "Rich, velvety milk chocolate gleaming with shifting golden copper highlight, studded with a moderate scattering of ruby and sapphire glitter."


Okay, seriously, they sound so pretty (and geeky!), right? Wait till you put them on. There's some seriously amazing prettiness!


Here's the look I created today.










Necklace and earrings by Alicia Stardust of Elements & Artifacts.


FACE:
Darling Girl Lemon Corrector under eyes

Benefit Erase Paste under eyes
Sweet Libertine yellow concealer under eyes
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
My Pretty Zombie PCP blush


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

MAC Brule on brow bone
Geek Chic Kingslayer on inner V and on brow bone beneath highest point of brow arch
Geek Chic Exterminate! on middle of lid and beneath middle lower lashes
Geek Chic We Are Coming on outer lid and beneath outer lower lashes
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Benefit They're Real! mascara
MAC Lingering brow pencil
L'Oreal Raven eyeshadow on brows


LIPS:
MAC Strength lipstick

Geek Chic Momo Geek Gloss 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the exterminate! is pretty. I love We are coming too. I'm browsing the site now, the site is easy to navigate. :)

    ReplyDelete