The winner has been picked and I'll post in a separate post!
Hi Everyone! This is my very first giveaway on my blog!!! I intended to post it about a week ago to celebrate the brand new year, but then life got away from me, and now we're already 11 days into 2012! We can still celebrate with a giveaway, though!
Here is a photo of the giveaway items. Below it are the giveaway rules, and below that, more photos with details on each prize.
(as always, click on images for a more detailed view)
Please read the Giveaway Rules below and follow them exactly:
- This giveaway is open to all of my blog followers worldwide. Shipping will be via first class mail and, within the U.S., will include delivery confirmation.
- You must leave a comment below telling me which giveaway item you're most excited about, and provide your email address written like this: name @ domain dot com (Required - 1 point)
- You must be a follower of my blog via Google Friends Connect. In your comment below, tell me your GFC user name. (Required - 1 point)
- You may gain an extra entry by following @thetubcat on Twitter. Include your Twitter user name in the comment below. (Optional - 1 point)
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include the link to your tweet in the comments below. An example of what you could tweet is: I've entered the @thetubcat giveaway to win Sugarpill, Shiro, Geek Chic, Harvey Prince & Cibu! You can enter at http://thetubcat.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-featuring-sugarpill-harvey.html (Optional - 1 point)
- The giveaway is open through 6pm (mountain time) on Saturday, January 21. I will select the name at random and announce it on my blog, as well as email the winner no later than Sunday, January 22. The winner will have until the end of day on Friday, January 27, to respond to my email with their shipping address, or I will select another winner.
This giveaway is for the following items from five of my favorite brands:
- Sugarpill Cosmetics - Four (4) Chromalust loose eyeshadow samples ... plus a sparkly sticker
- Harvey Prince - One (1) sample of Eau Flirt
- Cibu International - One (1) sample of Hi-Ya! Keratin Reconstructive Shampoo
- Shiro Cosmetics - Two (2) mineral eyeshadow samples
- Geek Chic Cosmetics - Five (5) mineral eyeshadow samples
See additional photos and details on the giveaway items below.
Sugarpill Cosmetics Chromalust samples:
- ...plus a sparkly Sugarpill sticker!
*sanitary samples made by me from a brand new, unused jar
Harvey Prince Eau Flirt sample.
I have all but one Harvey Prince perfume, and reach for them often. I adore Eau Flirt, so when I received a free sample with purchase of another Harvey Prince perfume, I knew I had to include it in my giveaway and share the delicious love that is Eau Flirt.
Description from website:
The fragrance contains notes of pumpkin pie and lavender, which have been shown to evoke a more passionate response in men than any other smell. Why do men find these two scents so arousing? Experts believe men subconsciously associate pumpkin and lavender with happy, positive and stimulating memories. An encounter with Eau Flirt reveals top notes of sweet lavender and a cocktail of bright citrus, followed by a mingling of feminine florals freesia, ylang ylang and jasmine. Delicate spices and warm nighttime amber offer a graceful and balanced flourish. Notes: Lavender, Pumpkin Pie, Citrus, Jasmine, Freesia, Ylang Ylang, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Ambers. Style: Seductive. Sparkling. Wicked.
Please note: Due to USPS shipping regulations, I cannot ship this perfume sample internationally. If the winner's shipping address is outside of the U.S., I will substitute this item with a brand new, non-flammable perfume oil sample of my choice from a brand of my choice.
Cibu International Hi-Ya! Keratin Reconstructive Shampoo sample.
I started using this Cibu shampoo in my hair a few months ago, and I can't begin to tell you how good my hair looks. The Hi-Ya! Keratin Reconstructive Shampoo is sulfate-free and formulated with hydrolized keratin protein to smooth frizz and strengthen hair. It's loaded with tons of botanicals that are excellent for your hair's health. I've found the shampoo to be highly concentrated and think you'll get several uses out of this sample.
Shiro Cosmetics mineral eyeshadow samples:
Geek Chic Cosmetics mineral eyeshadow samples:
Good luck, everyone!