Sunday, January 29, 2012

I LOVE BEING NAKED

SavvyBeauty1 on Twitter posted a link to this Naked palette tutorial last week. I loved it so much I decided to follow the tutorial and do the look myself. I think it turned out well, and will probably do this look again soon. I got a lot of compliments from the girls at work, and sent the tutorial link to the one friend at work whom I know has the UD Naked palette.

Have you seen or done any great looks with the Urban Decay Naked palette that you really like?

In each of the sets of pics below, the first is taken in natural light and the second is taken with flash.

(as always, click on the images for a larger view)









I wasn't going to post this last full face photo because 1) I was having the worst hair day, and 2) I can't for the life of me remember what most of the rest of my makeup was. But then I figured, what they hey, you guys already know I'm far from perfect!

Pretty earrings from Alicia Stardust at Elements & Artifacts

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
UD Sin - inner half of lid
UD Sidecar - outer half of lid
UD Buck - transition color between crease and brow bone
UD Smog - in crease
UD Darkhorse - outer V and beneath lower lash line
UD Virgin - brow bone and inner tear duct area
Ben Nye MagiColor Cream Pencil in Black MC-1 - lower waterline
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline - lining upper lash line
Benefit They're Real! mascara

... I have no idea what I wore on the rest of my face. I think the blush was Meow's Mona Lisa, but other than that, I just don't know -- I forgot to write it down when I did it. Sorry!

6 comments:

  1. I have so many FOTD I don't post simply because I can't remember what I used. It's hard to keep track. Especially if the pics stay in your camera for a few days before editing.

    I've done a similar look with this palette with the exception of Sidecar. I can't stand that little glitter bomb!

    Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the exact same thing. I take photos almost every day, but sometimes they can sit on the camera for several days because I don't have time to download or write out what I wore. I just found the most awesome look in my computer files - gorgeous colors, and I have NO IDEA what I was wearing! So sad!

      I love Sidecar! You can send all your Sidecar to me! :D

      Delete
  2. Love this look! It looks beautiful with your coloring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love these colors.

      Delete
  3. natural and beautiful!

    the only time i don't post fotd is when they look bad lol! i often forget what i use so i just mention products i remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely don't post when I look ghastly! I also don't post me EOTD/FOTD when I'm just too busy and can't find time to get them off my camera and into a blog post!

      Delete