Monday, February 20, 2012

Experimental Look with My Beauty Addiction

I've been seeing a lot of eye looks lately done with colors I'd have never thought to put together. So today, I grabbed some random colors and decided to try putting together a look with colors I'd have never naturally associated with each other. I created a look using gold, brown, raspberry, white, and purple. I'm not sure how I feel about it -- I think I like it... but it's still a bit odd for me.

All of the eyeshadows are from My Beauty Addiction. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what colors most of them are because they're from a grab bag purchase and most don't have names. The crease color is Raspberry Martini. Other than that, they're all unnamed. This is the first time I've used My Beauty Addiction eyeshadows, and I love them! They are really, really nice and now I want more!

Here's the look I created with my random selection of eye colors.






FACE:
Darling Girl Salmon Corrector under eyes
Benefit Erase Paste under eyes
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC25
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine

EYES:
TFSI
My Beauty Addiction - Rasberry Martini and other unnamed eyeshadows
Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black lining upper lashes and upper and lower waterlines
Ben Nye MagiCream Color Liner in MC-1 Black smudged along outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow liner pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
MAC Beet lip liner
Sephora Lip Attitude - Chic in #9

7 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous look on you! I love everything about it but you really rock in those lips!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Phlox! I was really surprised at how well my lips turned out!

      Delete
  2. This is a really neat look, I especially like the slightly winged shape of your crease color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this turned out very pretty! It's alway fun to pair colors you would think should work, together! I think these colors worked great together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm looking forward to trying more colors together that I haven't paired before.

      Delete
  4. Great look! New follower :)

    http://anythingandeverything026.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete