Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fast & Simple Look Of The Day

I woke up late today and only had 30 minutes to get ready before I left for work. I needed to do something on my face that would be super simple but pretty. I ended up leaving 40 minutes after I woke up, so I was only 10 minutes late to work, but I did the quickest full-makeup job I've done in a while. I really love the Darling Girl eyeshadows I used today, Donner and Dolce Peccato. I also love the Geek Chic shadow I used as a liner, Solid Snake. However, what I absolutely adored the most was the Raining Blood Holo-Gloss. You guys, it is the prettiest red lippie I think I've ever worn. I tried to get a good up-close photo of the gloss on my lips, but none of the photos turned out. Next time I wear it, I'll try again!

Here's the look I created today.

(as always, click on each picture to view a larger image)







FACE:
Benefit Erase Paste under eyes and in a very fine line above brows
Holika Holika Watery (Green) BB Cream
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
Meow Mona Lisa Masterpiece Blush

EYES:
TFSI around entire eye area
Pixie Epoxy around entire eye area
Benefit High Brow as tear duct highlight and below-brow highlight
Darling Girl Donner on lid
Darling Girl Dolce Peccato in crease and beneath lower lashes
MAC Brule on brow bone
Geek Chic Solid Snake to line upper lashline and outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
MAC Redwood lip pencil
Darling Girl Raining Blood Holo-Gloss

3 comments:

  1. This is such a nice look! I love the shade you used as an eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great look! Especially for being short on time! The red holo-gloss does look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you look so pretty! Raining Blood looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete