Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sick Face featuring L'Oreal Perpetual Purple Infallible Eyeshadow

Blah, I'm sick. I think I have strep throat. We'll find out when I go to the doctor tomorrow. I haven't worn makeup in a couple of days, and I thought if I put some on today, it might make me feel better. It didn't, but at least I had fun playing with it.

In the photos below, the purple color on my eyelids is L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Perpetual Purple. I spent years being a makeup snob and not wearing anything from the drugstore, but people have been raving about a few different drugstore brands lately, so I decided to test the drugstore waters, and I'm so glad I did. I now own a number of L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows and Maybelline Color Tattoos, and one Maybelline Bouncy Blush with a couple more ordered and on the way. They are all phenomenal products.

I actually have a few favorites among them, but today, my favorite is this Infallible Eyeshadow in Perpetual Purple. The Infallible eyeshadows are somewhere between a cream and a powder. You can apply them with your finger, but to get a ton of good, deep, rich color, I prefer to use a brush to pack it on and then smooth it over the lid.

Now that I think about it, I should do a post with all of my new and awesome Maybelline and L'Oreal products because I'm so impressed with them. I'll try to do one soon.

In the meantime, here is my sick face/sick eyes featuring L'Oreal Infallible in Perpetual Purple.






FACE:
MAC Studio Fix foundation in NC25
Darling Girl Salmon corrector (under eyes)
Benefit Erase Paste (under eyes)
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
Red Hot Makeup blush in Flirt

EYES:
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Perpetual Purple on lid and beneath lower lash line
Evil Shades Phoenix in outer V and in outer crease
Geek Chic Kingslayer on brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes and waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
Sobe Botanicals Take The Cake

3 comments:

  1. Perpetual Purple looks awesome on you! I want to pick it up someday... right now I have Iced Latte and love it! I was really surprised by how much I liked this eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have Iced Latte, too, and love it!

      Delete